Why Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company?
We provide protection people deserve and the personal care they need.
Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company operates under the umbrella of Universal Insurance Holdings, a publicly-traded corporation with the ticker symbol UVE. It operates through a vertically integrated structure and performs all aspects of insurance underwriting, distribution and claims.
• Have been growing for more than 20 years and have more than 800,000 policyholders today.
• Are represented by an independent agent distribution force of 9,300 agents throughout our geographic footprint.
• Are the largest private homeowners insurance company in Florida with approximately a 10% market share.
• Are organically grown in all our active states. In Florida, we have not participated in a Citizens take-out since our original JUA depopulation in 1998.
• Actively write home insurance in 19 states with a license in Iowa.
Policies We Write
• Homeowners Policy (HO2, HO3, HO5 and HO8)
• Condo Insurance / Unit Owners Policy (HO6)
• Renters Insurance (HO4)
• Landlord (DP1, DP2 and DP3) *Florida and North Carolina Only
The editorial content on Universal Property’s website is meant to be informational material and should not be considered legal advice.